How is the process if I have bought the ticket online?
What days are you open?
Is there an access option for those who do not want to drink alcohol?
What is the open bar?
What is the difference between the regular open bar and the premium open bar?
What can I do if I have not received the booking confirmation email?
Do you have a dress code?
Is capacity limited?
Does the VIP table/chairs reservation include access?
What are the opening hours/till what time will you be serving drinks?
What kind of music do you have at Imagine?
How can I get to Imagine Punta Cana?
Can I return the ticket?
Do you have transportation from all the hotels in Punta Cana?
How do I book Zone 2 and Zone 3 transport?
What time do you pick me up and return to the hotel?
If I want to return to the hotel before 2AM, is transportation available?
What is the capacity of the halls?
Do you have full equipment for large events?
How do I contact you to make a reservation?
Is it possible to book a room for private parties?
Is it possible to hold birthdays, banquets and dinners?
Do you have promotions for birthdays / weddings?
We accept payment through PayPal platform and by Credit or Debit Card.
Cancellations and Refunds:
- All changes or cancellations must be requested in writing by e-mail (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Verbal cancellations will not be accepted. In all cases where a refund is due for services cancelled within the permitted time limits,
- IMAGINEPUNTACANA® will make such refunds only to the same credit card used when booking. In all cases where cancellation fees apply,
- IMAGINEPUNTACANA® will cancel the booking at the customer's request, calculate the costs and inform the customer by e-mail.
- IMAGINEPUNTACANA® will make changes to the RESERVATION date without charge. In all cases of change, IMAGINEPUNTACANA® reserves the right to charge an administrative fee not to exceed $10.00.
Cancellation of reservations:
- From 5 days before the booking date, the reservation will be cancelled FREE OF CHARGE.
- From 2 days prior to booking, a 10% charge applies.
- From 24 hours before the party, a 50% charge applies.
- NO SHOW (no show, QR not read), 100% charge applies.
*For reservations made on the same day of booking, no changes or cancellations will be applied, so it will be a "No Show".
- For credit or debit card payments, the cardholder must present his or her bank card and official photo identification.
- IMAGINEPUNTACANA® staff will ask for identification from each person arriving with a reservation previously made online, and must sign in on arrival, as well as leaving a copy of their documentation in the box office.
Without these signature and identification requirements, IMAGINEPUNTACANA® will not provide the service booked.